Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God, and St. George!

According to Isobela, you can Google "cheating smarmy rat" and my picture is there! Woot! DJ Ando and AuroraDawn played at the GlamShack on Monday, their show was earlier than we thought. We danced a bit, then played On A Roll through his show and part of Case's and Ajay's afterwards, then called it a night.

Tuesday morning I stopped by the TryLine Sports Bar in Dublin to listen to DJ Shayla; I forget the name of her hostess but she was doing a good job. They have a pool table there but I've never seen anyone using it; I'll have to stop by when it isn't so crowded and try a game.

DJ Isobela's show at the Savoy was themed "Women that got them blues"; all female artists with playful, modern electric blues in all its diverse shades and colorations. Her hostess mikki kept things light and airy in her flirty sort of way. The west-coast crowd was active and jamming, so DJ Isobela played well over time. It was some really good music, excellent snogging songs.

I kinda skipped my birthday on Monday; I didn't want to make a fuss. I was hoping to see Clovis to wish him a happy birthday too, but I missed him. Here's hoping our 234th year is as much of a blast as all the others!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEMPRE FI my friend,

Clovis