Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Short Slide

DJ Isobela and DJ Hy had to cancel their normal Friday night shows, but Friendly Fire lit up the night in a good old-fashioned revival-tent show in Joiner! The GlamShack is having a makeover so the shows this week are across from Gestures By Mack in the GlamTent! DJ Isobela and DJ Hy will be performing at their normal times next weekend!

The Friday Night Train Wreck, which was of course brought to us by Fairplay Designs and Arts and Gestures By Mack, was My Best Friend's Girlfriend; quite a stirring rendition as a matter of fact. My good friend Alaska passed by, I hadn't seen her in ages! We were also blessed to hear I Love This Song, but it was played at the same time I was sending mid-show notices. It's so hard to get good help these days!


DJ Ajay had played in Dublin earlier, unfortunately I was working in an undisclosed location and had to miss it. She plays the best music! Isobela and I played On A Roll against Tracy and Mack and beat them 3 games in a row! Isobela and I have played so often we each know the other thought and strategies; we make an excellent team! Life is good!

No comments: