Thursday, April 17, 2008

Glamsmack!

DJ Bill was at the Glamshack, ably assisted by the lovely and talented Isobela! I arrived early, and as I was waiting for the show to start I decided to go chill out in my chair for a while. When I got up there, I discovered to my horror that my name had been taken off of my chair!

Case's name was missing too; but Tkid, Hy, Tracy, Isobela, Mack and Ajay all had their names on their chairs. I tried looking into what happened to Case and my names, but the chairs were being uncooperative for me. I bet this is that evil Tracy's doing!

The show itself was great. DJ Bill plays an excellent mixture of new and old hits plus has a few comedy clips that he throws in to keep things light. The hostess was on top of her game, not just meeting and greeting but engaging people in conversations; getting the quiet ones to join in, egging on the loud ones and making her own contributions to the general merriment. A fantastic time was had by all.

As with many great parties it turned into a spankfest. A major spankfest. We could hardly hear the music over the sound of the smacks. I blame it all on Kimala and the new method of spanking that she taught everybody. Hy referred to the show as the place "where all great asses get together!!!"

No comments: