Monday, April 21, 2008

That would make such bizarre sense!

This morning I went on a furniture shopping expedition with Isobela, a whirlwind tour of every store she knew of and even some she didn't! We found some good ideas, and went back to the Villa to try and build them ourselves.

Friendly Fire was playing on at JSP Island again, another Relay For Life benefit. We had an awesome time as usual. Most of the officers were there and Mack and Case put on a fantastic show, but then it was back to building.

Isobela was working on building a standalone fireplace to use as a room divider. I spent alot of time cleaning out closets and throwing my old junk away. I worked on my writings some more, too. With the fireplace move I was able to move my workstation to where the old fireplace was and add a few more host boxes. I may have enough computing power to run that RL®™ game now.


Isobela finally let me take a break to go and see Friendly Fire again. The rocky crags of Nightclub Echo Echo were again the host to the resounding to the beat of Glam Rock! TexasChainSaw stopped by. Despite the name he seemed like a very cool cat. I hope we see more of him.

DJ Farr followed Mack and Case, ably assisted by The Tracy who still hasn't apologized! It had been a while since I'd heard DJ Farr and his music was as fantastic as ever. Jud stopped by with his traditional "FAMILY!!" greeting; it caught on and soon we were all addressing each other like that.

Isobela and I danced all over the dance floor. We also talked about happenings in Korat. I am worried about the viability of the city. Repairs to the wall are slap-dash. It seems even the panther girls have gotten tired of us and have moved on to greener pastures. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

No comments: