Thursday, July 17, 2008

SLURP! SLURP!

I worked on my special project some more; I did some research and went back to the functional sponsors with some questions. I finished up the work on the front panel of the bar; not sure if I like it, though. It's better than the way it was, so I'll leave it for now. I also chatted with Gussie a bit while I was making my daily rounds.

DJ Isobela was performing at the GlamShack, and the GlamShack guarantees a good time for all. mikki showed up and decided it was "Chaps and Lingerie night" so DJ Isobela changed in to a brand-new set of chaps! I've had my eye on some new ones so I guess I'll have to go get those, too. mikki wore this very nice white, translucent lingerie!

Dee passed by and when she heard mikki talking about wine she said she thought that sounded like a good idea, so mikki gave her one of her extra boxes. Dee really seemed to like it; "My head is in the freakin box SLURP SLURP!!"


Case wasn't anywhere around so the rest of us helped ourselves to his beer while we danced and chatted, hooted and hollered, and rolled around on the floor laughing ourselves sick. DJ Isobela giggles so sweetly on mic, and sure knows how to throw a party.

Dear Megan, we sure wish you were there. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

No comments: