Saturday, July 26, 2008

V

DJ Isobela rocked the GlamShack for our usual Friday night slide into the weekend party. Her theme was 80's music; 1980's that is. There were many people in and out all night, DJ Isobela was very busy handling their requests. Adam and Eve even stopped by!


Friendly Fire followed Isobela on stage, and boy were glad to have Mack Back! She had wonderful news: GoGo is a domestic Asian leopard kitty! The Friday night train wreck was Elvis Costello's What is so funny about peace love and understanding? Willa came up with a new saying that I plan on stealing: "I Love I Love This Song!"

His Hyness DJ Hy and hostess mikki followed Friendly Fire. Tracy had yet ANOTHER birthday party for mikki! I hope mikki realizes that each of these parties counts as another year older...

Later we went to the Ocean Dreams Jazz and Blues club on Electrum. DJ Andrew was playing; he was pretty good but could have used a little more "segue". My friends Mellifera and Zaphod were there, Mel is one of the owners of the place. Isobela and I danced and chatted all night, talking about Generation V and other deep thoughts. I am so lucky. Life is good.

No comments: