Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Rez Day Isobela!!

The GOAT has been transformed literally overnight into an amazing, fantastic place. There are still a couple of details to work out, like whether we should have one waterfall or two, but for the most part it is ready to Rock and Roll! Isobela worked all day on it and did a superb job.

Later on DJ Isobela spun the GlamShack even though it was the first anniversary of her arrival in the Metaverse. As a surprise for her Mack had decorated the Glamshack and even baked a cake; I put up a couple of posters and streamers. I also had sent out invitations the day before to as many friends of hers as I could think of; but being as she knows everybody in the Metaverse I'm sure I missed many.


When Isobela and I arrived at the Shack shortly before the show she was quite surprised! There were already a handful of well-wishers present, so I stood innocently by the side and sent out group notices whilst she was basking in their praises. Pretty soon the joint was jumping.


Mack and Case were there each sang Happy Birthday to Isobela during breaks in between her songs! curm and Missy were their usual lively selves. DJ Jocelyn and Adrian made most of the show, and so many others. There were still a few teasing Joce about her slip of the tongue, but that is getting pretty old. Plus the master of disguises Alaska was there.


Best thing of all, a short while before the show, Isobela said yes. And then was speechless; a first for her. Almost had to call in a backup DJ, but she pulled it together enough to make the show. I am the luckiest guy in the Metaverse.

1 comment:

The Fantablous Colette said...

"Yes, a thousand times yes".... That was the most amazing day I have ever had in the Metaverse!