Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Iso's got LEGS"

The Fantabulous One was DJing at the GlamShack playing fantastic, eclectic Rock. In promoting the event in group chat I tried to leverage the 'eclectic' word that she had used on mic and of course it backfired on me. Everyone started saying "Don't use big words around Tycho!" But hey, it's like my high-school English teacher always told us: never use a large word when a diminutive one will do.

We did have a special treat, the Master of Disguises showed up! It had been weeks and weeks since I had seen Alaska, and I am always amazed at how different she looks each and every time that i see her. Always good, of course, but I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup. Hmmm, maybe there is a reason for that?


Mack and Case stopped by for a bit after their early show, but had to leave for another. With Isobela and I already working poor Willa was the only Friendly Fire Officer west of the Appalachians available to work their show. And the show was at Freebie Island! I'm not sure if I remember that venue or not; in any case it sounds like a tough place for a young, attractive female officer to work all by herself. I hope she made out all right.

After Mack and Case left mikki showed up. As usual she demanded chaps for all the guys. This time she even joined in, but teased us at first by wearing jeans under her chaps. Before too long she was shaking those green things!

Earlier DJ John had commented on Isobela's legs, which were looking mighty fine in that short skirt. Alaska agreed, saying that they never stop. It had not hitherto occurred to me that one might have legs quite that long, but if anyone does, it's Isobela!

No comments: