Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere!

I found a tool called Pupeteer to help me make a Rock and Roll tip jar. It is way cool. Isobela laughed her ass off. I can't wait to unveil it Wednesday at the Shack when I host for the Fantabulous One. Hopefully it will bring a smile to someone's face.

Isobela worked more on Elfie Island, mainly with a grotto and lots of waterfalls. I helped her setting up yet another hot tub. I'm dreading our water bill this month.

I received cold word from Korat today that my services were no longer desired. What a loss for them. I guess the Tatrix has a very short memory. I should have known something was amiss my first day there when they said they would teach me honor. I shall not stain my sword with the blood of the likes of these.

I was able to put up a sign on my island. I need more meditation time there, but who doesn't need more time. Such is life.


After we finished building for the night we relaxed in the hilltop bungalow. The sun was setting over the sea. The waterfalls softly strummed an accompaniment to our quiet conversations. Life is good.

No comments: