Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Short Glam

Doing my rounds today I found DJ Arizz and Hostess Tracy performing at the Glamshack so I stayed for as long as I could, but I had things to do, people to see and places to go. This took up much of my evening. By the time I got back the lovely and talented Isobela was Hostessing at the Glamshack for DJ Tkid.

The newlyweds were there, and Ajay for a while; there were alot of people in and out but not many stayed for very long. I guess they had things to do like I did earlier in the day. I worked on breaking in my wonderful new stool some more, then danced near Iso for a while. Isobela and I ended up closing the place down.

Afterwards we went back to my place; luckily I had left everything Shipshape and Bristol fashion. We chatted in the hot tub looking out over Pele's beautiful East Beach. Isobela is such a brilliant conversationalist! We talked about the supernatural, music, literature, friends, told awful jokes and just had a grand old time. Life is huge. Rejoice.

No comments: