Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Silken Glamshack

This evening I stopped by the Glamshack for the DJ Tkid and Isobela show. The theme was Silks and Thongs, so I decided to defy convention as usual and danced in black Silks. A few of Isobela's neighbors that I had met stopped by, but none of them could stay long. JrnyVal popped in for just a bit, too; as did Franse, Dlanor, Annak, Aaronson, Havuliregua, Jhonan, Bulldog, Kirin, Nigel, Danni, Chayna and DebraWinters.

Ajay showed up and brought a cute little Chihuahua-5000 with her. Mack and Case stopped by after their show at Minni's Beach Bum. Joce called and we chatted for a bit; I tried to entice her to come to the Glamshack by mentioning that I was in Silks but she was busy at Nightclub Echo Echo.


DJ Tkid and Isobela stayed an extra half-hour. By then it was fairly late and I have a busy day planned for tomorrow so I headed home. The silks were fairly comfortable, I'd wear them much more often if not for those nipple clips. While dancing? With Ajay's chim? Ouch!

5 comments:

The Fantablous Colette said...

You were awesome as always! And yes those nipple clips do hurt-- ;)

Jocelyn said...

OMG, Tycho! That is some outfit! Need I say more?

Anonymous said...

High fashion is not for the weak of heart. Or nipple, as it turns out.

Tycho Beresford said...

Hmmmm, maybe if I get pierced so I don't have to use the clamps?

Allenfire99 said...

I have a "gesture" sound that would have been perfect for that outfit. I'm sure you have heard it, it's Jim Carry saying" Excuse me your balls are showing"...