Monday, December 24, 2007

Rockers and Psychos

DJ Jocelyn was at Rockers Night Club and asked if I wanted to stop by. I was kinda busy, and wasn't planning on clubbing that night, but Joce's command performances are kinda hard to ignore. Natallya was there, and Annie, but I didn't know anyone else. DJ Prime was spinning tunes, mostly good real rock but he also had some hilarious Christmas songs. It's a cool place; I look forward to going back there.

Earlier in the day I had been shopping; browsing really. Outside of one store I saw a road leading up a hill and decided to follow it. The further I went the more dilapidated the road became. When I got to the top I found what seemed to be an old, abandoned psychiatric hospital.


I went in exploring, and it was pretty creepy. Many bloodstained hand prints on the walls, puddles of dried blood on dirty, mangy mattresses, and a dessicated, severed hand dropped on top of a Monopoly game! Ouch!

From the main entrance I had worked my way up; after reaching the roof I went back down to the ground floor. I started looking around for stairs down to the basement, but then came to my senses and left. It's probably a good thing I did, too, because in the woods near the base of the hill I saw this:


I was lucky to get out of there with my skin! With my skull, too! Boy I tell ya, a trip to the corner store ain't what it used to be!

No comments: