Friday, December 7, 2007

Treasure!

Friendly Fire was tearing up Club Casa Blanco as they do most every Thursday. Ajay was there with the hair and attitude that spell Danger! She was wearing a blood-stained shirt; I asked her who's blood it was and she was evasive. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Joce around in a while...

My friend Judristen, Isobela, NEMO, Tkid, Fleetwood, Shania and many of the locals were rocking out. Padula showed up and complicated the dance scene; it was very difficult to stay on beat and avoid stepping on her tail at the same time! Her chat and charm made it worthwhile, though. Hy showed up for the last song, poor guy.

Friendly Fire played Pr0nography to great acclaim, and something touched me when they played Crazy. I've heard them play it 56 million times before, but there was something about this time that I can't quite put my finger on. I'll have to pay more attention to it next time. Case and Mack sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town for us, and also Jingle Bells! They have the holiday cheer AND the holiday spirits! Case called us his precious snowflakes yet again.

Later on I went Christmas part shopping again, I also found a new Santa hat and a couple of nice shirts for myself. When I visit new stores I like to wander around their neighborhoods and see what else is there is in the area. In one place I found a giant pile of treasure in this narrow gorge! It's strange that someone would leave all this gold and silver lying around without something to guard it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL - I'm here ; )

Ajay said...

See, Tycho? As if I'd do anything to Jocelyn anyway. Pffft.

Tycho Beresford said...

Well, it did seem rather too much to be a coincidence; but I guess all's well that ends well. Excpet for whoever's blood that was...