Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Passed!

Dea Mama's forums have been quiet for a while, and I was worrying about her. Some of the people that were visiting her in the hospital had been posting about her two to three times per day, but they stopped last Saturday. I went by her Island to see if I could catch anyone there who had more information, but couldn't find anyone. Christmas decorations are going up, so that's a good sign.

Tonight was Claws and Paws at Club Echo Echo with DJ Jocelyn and Padula. I looked in my costume chest and decided to wear my German Sheppard outfit; I hadn't worn it before. It looked pretty good, but sure was hard squeezing into it. Neferon showed up in an excellent Tiger outfit, but almost no one else was in costume. Joce and Isobela were wearing animal skins at least.

When curm, Padula and Neferon get together the group chat is hilarious. Some of the girls were going on about how "boys are toys"; I hope Jocelyn didn't hear them as she is way too nice a person to be exposed to such a dehumanizing statement. Case showed up, as did Hare and many others. Mandi came back, I figured she would. It seems she is becoming as well maladjusted as the rest of us. I called Doobie to invite her and Hothax but she didn't answer; tomorrow Friendly Fire has their weekly gig at Club Casa Blanco so I'll call her again from there.

Just found out I passed the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam. WooHoo! Monster.com, here I come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tycho!! We will be glamming beers in honor of your accomplishment tonight!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the test!!!!-- ...and boys ARE toys... silly boy

Anonymous said...

Hoo, Tycho! Way awesome, dude.

Boys aren't toys? *puzzled*

Anonymous said...

Ajay---boys are great toys...... to be played with on a regular basis!!!

Anonymous said...

No, Jocelyn would never say anything like that...would she? ::grin:: Congratulations on on your certification! Woot!

Ajay said...

Iso, oh thank you for clarifying on that! Whew... thought I was missing something there :)