Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All-Glam Rock Show

This afternoon I built a patio awning for the skybox, it turned out fairly well. I really enjoy projects like that. I took my time and lined everything all up exactly before I fastened it together. I even painted everything and set out some furniture underneath it.

My work on the patio awning project was interrupted by a notice from Ajay that Case was cross-dressing again. I made a quick trip over to the Glamshack to check him out. This time he was wearing pink Hello Kitty pajamas and cute pink fuzzy bunny slippers.


This evening DJ Shayla was holding a Special All-Glam Rock Show at the Glamshack! Once again Shayla was assisted by hostess the lovely and talented Isobela. My friend Dolomite was there and Mack showed up for the second half.

DJ Shayla's shows just keep getting better and better. She talked about a Queen-themed night next week, so it's time to start thinking about a costume now. A couple of idea that people in the audience threw out were a Tiara and white latex? Hmmm.

2 comments:

The Fantablous Colette said...

WOW--Case ya look really good in pink, and the Hello Kitty really sets off the tattoos, giving you that really great tough guy look!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want to get tough quick, just wear some pink Hello Kitty jammies to the local Hells Angels hangout!