Saturday, March 15, 2008

Congratulation Midnight and Tintichief!

I looked at tarns, and will probably be getting a war tarn from the shop near Castle Sublime. I hung out at Mack's store most of the day. She not only sings fantastic, her store's radio plays fantastic music as well!

Midnight and Tintichief got married at the Grotto this afternoon, but I wasn't able to make it. I was able to stop by beforehand as they were setting up and wish them well. I'm sure it was an awesome ceremony, I sure wish I could have been there to see it!

DJ Hy was playing at the Glamshack with his hostess The Tracy; finally back from vacation. He was doing a show on great guitarists, rather an easy theme to pick songs for! Isobela and I danced through the night and closed the Glamshack down yet again. We are truly blessed.

No comments: